Brother Printers give you the desired hard copy. Easy to access, Brother Printers support » not only offer you printing features but also smart scanning. Moreover, the industry also gives you first-rate Brother Printer Support .
- Connect the printer to the power supply and press the switch button turn the device on
- When your printer is installed on your computer, you will receive a pop-up
- Go to menu
- Press UP/ Down arrow key to select the Network you want to connect with and click OK
- Select a WLAN network and click OK
- Choose the Setup wizard and click OK
- When you connect to a network, you will see a confirmation of “WLAN Enable?”
- An automatic Wizard setup will start. If not then do the Wizard setup
Your Brother printer » is now connected to a wireless network successfully. You will notice that your printing device will display a light blinking or a ‘Connected’ message on the screen. You can now use your printer for multiple purposes. In case you encounter any problem related to the printer you have, please get in touch with Brother Printer Support Number » .
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.