DevOps (development and operations) is an enterprise software development phrase used to mean a type of agile relationship between development and IT operations. The goal of DevOps is to change and improve the relationship by advocating better communication and collaboration between these two business units.
Role of DevOps Engineer?
DevOps Engineer works with developers and the IT staff to oversee the code releases. They are either developers who get interested in deployment and network operations or sys admins who have a passion for scripting and coding and move into the development side where they can improve the planning of test and deployment.
• Continuous integration.
• Continuous testing.
• Continuous delivery.
Build Tool & Orchestration Using Jenkins :
• Apache Maven® Installation & Configuration
• Maven® Repositories & Plugins
• Profiles & Release
• Understand Project Object Model (POM) In Maven®
• POM File To Run Unit Testing (Jenkins)
• Build Setup In Jenkins; Test Automation
• Security i\In Jenkins & Notification System
It is ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.