SAFFRON and its uses- »
• Saffron is a spice derived from the dried stigma of the flower of the SAFFRON crocus, a species of crocus in the family iridaceous.
• Saffron is the one of the most spice- herb in the world
• Saffron is one of the few things that truly are WORTH, it is weight in GOLD.
• Saffron has been used as a spice and coloring agent for many centuries and has numerous medicinal properties.
• Saffron is used for spiritual healings many centuries.
• Saffron is valuable culinary ingredient worldwide.
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.