Home / Services / Other Services
|    Bookmark and Share Share

EEA Family Permit UK (USA, World)

Posted on: Thursday, 12 July, 2018  12:32
Updated On: Thursday, 12 July, 2018  12:34
Expires On: Saturday, 11 August, 2018  10:32
Reply to: (Use contact form below)

You must be outside the border of UK to apply for EEA family permit UK » . This allows 6 months stay and there is no restriction on the entry/exit of such visa holder during the period. People married to, or partner of an EU citizen are eligible to apply for this.

It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

Bookmark and Share Share
23 hits

Contact this User: 
Your email: *
Message: *
The following file types are not allowed: exe, com, bat, vbs, js, jar, scr, pif
Maximum file size: 200KB
Security Code: *
Enter the code shown above into this textbox