Home / Services / Other Services
|    Bookmark and Share Share

Attorney can help you when your spouse decides to move abroad (California, USA, World)

Posted on: Wednesday, 14 February, 2018  11:05
Updated On: Wednesday, 14 February, 2018  11:06
Expires On: Friday, 16 March, 2018  10:05
Reply to: (Use contact form below)

Being a single parent is never easy and much less when your former spouse decides to move abroad. It can happen when one of the parents is from another country. Family law is not easy to navigate on your own. This is why being informed about your legal options ahead of time can make all the difference in the world. If you are co-parenting and also facing an array of relocation challenges, ask a Thousand Oaks parental relocation attorney » how you can improve your situation.

At Law Offices of Stephanie L. Mahdavi, Thousand Oaks Divorce Attorneys » know the best approach to these types of situations. Call us today » and schedule your free initial case evaluation.

It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

Bookmark and Share Share
14 hits

Contact this User: 
Your email: *
Message: *
The following file types are not allowed: exe, com, bat, vbs, js, jar, scr, pif
Maximum file size: 200KB
Security Code: *
Enter the code shown above into this textbox