If your HP Deskjet printer showing the error code oxc4eb827f on the control panel, this occurs due to the entry of corrupted registry in your system. Follow these steps to fix it.
- First, remove the ink cartridges from the printer.
- Unplug all the power cable and shut down your system.
- Switch off the wireless router
- Wait for few seconds.
- Connect all the power cable and insert the ink cartridge.
- Make a clear cut copy of ink cartridge.
- Turn ON your PC.
- Power ON your wireless router.
After the above steps, your error code issue must be resolved. If you are still facing the same issue, you can contact on HP printer tollfree number » 1-800-296-1402.
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.